I just want to start out by admitting I have a really hard time remembering how to spell queue. So much for that Literature degree, yeah?
Anyway, I thought I’d share some of the recent adds to my ever-growing Ravelry queue (as if I’ll ever have enough time to knit all of it, but a girl can dream, can’t she?), since I’m still working on the same project as last time.
- Something Lovely I really really love this pattern, and all the different ways it looks like it can be worn, plus I have some Cascade Ecological Wool in Natural that has been sitting in my stash for quite a while. Hey! I can’t actually make a dent in the stash! Cra-azy.
- Gradient Mitts I don’t know if I’ll ever actually purchase the kit to make these, but I just think they are so absolutely beautiful, and I love that whole ombre look. Plus I think I was just drawn to them because they used one of my favorite color groups for the sample.
- Princess Franklin I am absolutely obsessed with Tartan right now (which may or may not be because of Outlander…), and the Tartan Lula Hoop from Wool and the Gang, but it’s a bit rich for my blood. And since I don’t really know what I’m doing with color work…I’m thinking to try my hand at this pattern would be a close second, and would probably end up being more comfortable anyway. The WATG one looks so bulky, which is really nice to look at, not always nice to wear.
- Serpentine Hat I A) love the color they used, and B) am in love with anything that looks sort of vintage 20’s era-inspired/art nouveau. The detail on the side just gives it that little something special.
- Kennedy Sweater For when I feel up to another sweater, which may not be for a while, still I think this one looks lovely. I’ve always liked cable sweaters, but for some reason I think I only have one. Someday it will be time for more.
Anything new in your queue?